Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Beginning...

Today I am happy to report that I woke up finally excited and PROUD of what I have done. I hit 75 pounds today. Wow! 75 pounds. I am so pumped and ready to finish this journey. I went to weight watchers today with a heavy heart. I was excited, but wanted help for the consistent stress levels that I have been feeling. I got emotional and was also recognized for my accomplishments. I left the meeting feeling rejuvenated and ready to kick the rest of these pounds. I found out today that my goal weight is 124-155. OMG!! My response to that was: Hell I am going to be dead when I meet my blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar ranges, and not to mention my weight of 155. That seems unattainable. I mean I came out of the womb weighing 200!!! Lol. I am going to focus on the 10% number of what I weigh now. I am a bit upset that my goal of being done by September will not be accurate but just how cool would it be if I lost 150 pounds??!!

I will not settle for negativity anymore. I will not settle for than less than my absolute best!!! It's on people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment