Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why you ask...

I have decided to blog my journey for a couple reasons:

I benefit from others stories of trials and tribulations.

I feel like if I am struggling, then someone else may be too.

I want to share my excitement!

I want to be held accountable by my family and friends...

but mainly I want to shed a light on the day to day issues of the struggles of obesity.

I spend the majority of my time worrying about what people may be thinking, I worry that I am being judged about my job performance, my marriage, my education journey, and my just personality. 

I have been struggling with this issue for a long time and I just want others to know that it is ok and it will be ok... If Emily can do it..... I guarantee you can too!!!

Please comment on anything you want.  I am open and honest and want to share my story.  Please keep it nice and respectful due to the extremely sensitive issues being discussed!!!

 Thanks to my family and friends for the awesome support and encouragement!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how proud dad and I are of you and your MANY accomplishments...not just the weight loss but also of the woman, wife and mother and daughter that you are. You are a magnificent nurse and your ability to relate to people is truly a gift. I know you will complete this journey because of your determination and the possibility of having another child. I want that for you more than you can ever know. Keep up the good work and know that you are loved, respected and adored.....Mom

    ReplyDelete